Metroworks takes the health and well-being of our Members and Guests seriously and have developed this policy to ensure each Member adheres to the following set of standards while working in Natick Center. Members and Guests shall read, and agree to adhere to, the following policies as a condition of their membership and/or usage of the work space.
As a Member of the Metroworks Community, I am committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment of “mutual care,” regarding the safety and health of my coworkers and their family members, equally as my own.
- All Members and Guests must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Members and Guests attest that when working in Natick Center, they have not been symptomatic, nor have they been exposed to anyone infected with Covid-19 and/or exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms.
- Members and Guests whose membership does not include regular access should reserve their desk(s)/meeting room online, in advance of visiting the premises.
- Members and Guests are encouraged to wear a personal mask or face covering garment (scarf, bandana, etc.) when moving about the building, including our coworking space, and to/from the floor restrooms, and when not working in personal desk/office space with social distance.
- Disposable masks are available on premise if your face covering is lost or unusable.
- Furniture must remain in its intended placement and should not be moved from one work area to another without prior permission.
- Only THREE Members in the Kitchen at the same time.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between individuals when possible.
- Wash and/or disinfect hands regularly, according to CDC guidance, using the floor restrooms or kitchen sink. Members have ready-access to alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol.
- Wipe down your work space(s) and high-touch areas, including phone booths, light switches, doorknobs, kitchen equipment, and desk areas (e.g. tabletop, chair, monitor, etc.) upon finishing use of said equipment. Members have ready-access to bottles of cleaner/sanitizer and paper towels.
- Heed all signage, to ensure a safe working environment for all Members.
I, _______________________________ (Name), have read the above policy, and agree to same.
_______________________________ (Signature) _____________________ (Date)