Welcome (back) to Metroworks/Natick CoWorking. We’re excited to gradually get back to work as we all navigate the “new normal” during this global pandemic.
We take the health and well-being of our Members seriously and have developed this policy to ensure each Member adheres to the following set of standards while working in Natick Center. Members shall read, and agree to adhere to, the following policies as a condition of her/his membership.
As a Member of the Metroworks/Natick CoWorking Community, I am committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment of “mutual care,” regarding the safety and health of my coworkers and their family members, equally as my own.
- Occupancy at Metroworks-Natick Center (1 South Ave, 2nd Floor) is limited by Governor Baker’s phased reopening guidelines (maximum of 11 Members, as of December 13, 2020). Reservations must be made online, in advance of visiting the premises.
- Occupancy at Metroworks-west Natick (209 West Central Street, Suite 301) is limited by Governor Baker’s phased reopening guidelines (maximum of 28 Members, as of December 13, 2020). Reservations must be made online, in advance of visiting the premises.
- ONLY Members are allowed into the coworking space at this time. No children, colleagues, clients, or visitors will be admitted without prior approval from Metroworks.
- Members MUST wear a personal mask or face covering garment (scarf, bandana, etc.) upon entering the premises. Masks MUST be worn inside when moving about the building, including our coworking space, and to/from the floor restrooms, and at all times when not working in personal desk/office space with social distance.
- Disposable masks are available on premise if your face covering is lost or unusable.
- Furniture must remain in its intended placement and should not be moved from one work area to another without prior permission.
- Only ONE Member in the Kitchen at the same time.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between individuals when possible.
- Wash and/or disinfect hands regularly, according to CDC guidance, using the floor restrooms or kitchen sink. Members have ready-access to alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol.
- Wipe down your workspace(s) and high-touch areas, including phone booths, light switches, doorknobs, kitchen equipment, and desk areas (e.g. tabletop, chair, monitor, etc.) upon finishing use of said equipment. Members have ready-access to bottles of cleaner/sanitizer and paper towels.
- Heed all signage, to ensure a safe working environment for all Members.
I, _______________________________ (Name), have read the above policy, and agree to same.
_______________________________ (Signature) _____________________ (Date)